Realizing our Mission
In our mission of being the global leader in wellbore integrity products and services, we have successfully completed the acquisition of DRILCO, Thomas Tools, and Fishing & Remedial services, along with the superior manufacturing capabilities in Houston, TX, from Schlumberger.
Continue to check back as we seek to further our industry position by forming strategic alliances and/or partnerships to fulfill our customers needs.
Stay current on the latest transactions at Wellbore Integrity Solution.
Subscribe here for news as it happens!
A holistic suite of products and services
- Fishing & Remedial
- Open hole and cased hole suite of tools
- Internal and external catch tools for casing and tubulars
- Junk baskets, magnets and accessory tools
- Casing Exits and Slot Recovery
- Casing, milling, whipstocks and contingency tools
- TrackMaster™ line of whipstocks
- Wellbore and BOP clean-up systems
- Wellbore Departure
- TrackMaster™ Select Whipstock System
- TrackMaster OpenHoled-Cementing (OH-C) Whipstock System
- Thru-Tubing TrackMaster System
- Well Abandonment and Slot Recovery
- Cutting and pulling, jarring, wellhead retrieval
- Plug setting, section milling and more
- Thru-Tubing Services
- Fishing and drive systems for small casing and tubulars
- Cutting, pulling, milling, jarring and retrieval, sidetrack and more
- DRILCO – Inspection & Tubular Support
- Hevi-Wate transition drill pipe
- Comprehensive selection of tubulars and subs
- In-plant and field inspection, maintenance and cleaning
- THOMAS TOOLS – Oilfield Tool & Tubular Rentals
- Extensive selection of oilfield rental tools, tubulars, surface equipment
- AccuTorque™ drill string makeup, torque control and monitoring system
- Consulting Services
- Focused on reducing the risk profile of a wellbore
- Ties all our services together
Related News and AnnouncEments
Wellbore Integrity Solutions and Lee Energy Systems Announces Operational and Distribution Agreement
HOUSTON – June 17, 2020 – Wellbore Integrity Solutions (WIS) and Lee Energy Systems (LES) jointly announce a
Wellbore Integrity Solutions, a portfolio company of Rhône Capital, announces closing of the acquisition of Fishing and Remedial, DRILCO, and Thomas Tools from Schlumberger
HOUSTON – January 2, 2020 – Wellbore Integrity Solutions (WIS), a portfolio company affiliated with private equity firm
In the agreement for WIS to acquire the businesses and associated assets of DRILCO, Thomas Tools, and Fishing
In our mission to be a global leader in wellbore integrity products and services, we are pleased to announce that Wellbore Integrity Solutions (WIS) has joined OFS Portal as a supplier member, allowing us to be better positioned in the market within a short period of time while giving us access to an already established large legal framework of agreements with our customers and their networks.