Realizing our Mission
In our mission of being the global leader in wellbore integrity products and services, we have entered into an agreement with Schlumberger to acquire the businesses and assets of DRILCO, Thomas Tools, and Fishing & Remedial services as well as superior manufacturing capabilities in Houston, TX.
Stay current on the latest transactions at Wellbore Integrity Solution.
Subscribe here for news as it happens!
A holistic suite of products and services
- Fishing & Remedial
- Open hole and cased hole suite of tools
- Internal and external catch tools for casing and tubulars
- Junk baskets, magnets and accessory tools
- Casing Exits and Slot Recovery
- Casing, milling, whipstocks and contingency tools
- TrackMaster™ line of whipstocks
- Wellbore and BOP clean-up systems
- Well Abandonment
- Cutting and pulling, jarring, wellhead retrieval
- Plug setting, section milling and more
- Thru-Tubing Services
- Fishing and drive systems for small casing and tubulars
- Cutting, pulling, milling, jarring and retrieval, sidetrack and more
- DRILCO – Inspection & Tubular Support
- Hevi-Wate transition drill pipe
- Comprehensive selection of tubulars and subs
- In-plant and field inspection, maintenance and cleaning
- THOMAS TOOLS – Oilfield Tool & Tubular Rentals
- Extensive selection of oilfield rental tools, tubulars, surface equipment
- AccuTorque™ drill string makeup, torque control and monitoring system
- Consulting Services
- Focused on reducing the risk profile of a wellbore
- Ties all our services together
Related News and Announcments
In the agreement for WIS to acquire the businesses and associated assets of DRILCO, Thomas Tools, and Fishing
In our mission to be a global leader in wellbore integrity products and services, we are pleased to announce that Wellbore Integrity Solutions (WIS) has joined OFS Portal as a supplier member, allowing us to be better positioned in the market within a short period of time while giving us access to an already established large legal framework of agreements with our customers and their networks.
Wellbore Integrity Solutions (WIS) received US regulatory approvals to acquire the businesses and associated assets of DRILCO, Thomas