Efficient Casing Engagement, Cutting, And Recovery
The ProMAXX-Hydraulic Spear is designed to maximize efficiency and reduce trips in cut and pull operations. The spear is activated hydraulically and can be set within various casings sizes in a single trip. It engages the casing while allowing through rotation to enable cutting in tension. No mud motor is required below the spear.
One-Trip Efficient Cut and Pull System
Designed to maximize efficiency, increase reliability, and reduce emissions.
The ProMAXX-Hydraulic Spear features an extended reach opening to catch a range of casings. For example, the same size spear can catch from 9 5/8 inch to 10 3/4 inch casing. The ProMAXX-Hydraulic Spear allows multiple engagements per run and may be disengaged and re-engaged numerous times as needed.
With through-bore access and a ball-drop activation mechanism, other operations, such as cementing, cement plug dressing, or bridge plug setting of a plug, can all be carried out before activating the ProMAXX- Hydraulic Spear.
|WIS-ProMAXX Pipe Cutter_Factsheet|
|WIS-ProMAXX Hydraulic Spear-Factsheet|
|Red Baron Solutions Overview Brochure|
|ProLATCH N_APAC_Australia Performance Bulletin|
|ProLATCH N_APAC_W Australia Performance Bulletin|
|CutPull_APAC_Indonesia Performance Bulletin|
|PullMaster_ESSA_N Sea Performance Bulletin|
|ProLATCH Subsea PA_Japan_APAC Performance Bulletin|
|PullMaster Hydraulic Pulling Factsheet|
|CutMaster X3_PipeCutter Factsheet|
|Well Abandonment Brochure|
- All-in-one functionality, reducing operational complexity
- Significant reduction in non-productive time associated with tool changes
- Enhanced safety for on-site personnel by minimizing interventions
- Improved overall project economics through time savings and reduced resource utilization
- Hydraulically set in a range of casings sizes, the slips are designed to provide maximum centralization and stability
- The Spear allows the casing to be held in tension while rotating through the tool and cutting pipe