Efficient Casing Engagement, Cutting, And Recovery
The ProMAXX-Pipe Cutter is designed to cut both single and multiple strings of pipe. It operates hydraulically, using a ball drop and pump pressure to actuate the knife arms and is designed to allow full flow through the bore of the tool to the string below.
The flow-through feature of the ProMAXX-Pipe Cutter enables other operations such as cementing, cement plug dressing, or bridge plug setting before activating the pipe cutter. By combining multiple operations in a single trip, rig time and cost is reduced significantly. Operational time savings also result in considerable emissions reduction.
One-Trip Efficient Cut and Pull System
Designed to maximize efficiency, increase reliability, and reduce environmental impacts.
As the knives of the ProMAXX-Pipe Cutter are assembled with WIS propriety TruEdge insert-only knives, multiple cuts can be made in the same trip without needing a trip to recover to the surface. The ProMAXX-Pipe Cutter chassis is mounted with a full-gauge stabilizer, which helps improve cutting efficiency by providing stabilization very close to the cutter knives.
The knife return system has been integrated into the Pipe Cutter to allow for a mechanical means of preventing unwanted knife opening when tripping in and out of the hole.
|WIS-ProMAXX Pipe Cutter_Factsheet|
|WIS-ProMAXX Hydraulic Spear-Factsheet|
|Red Baron Solutions Overview Brochure|
|ProLATCH N_APAC_Australia Performance Bulletin|
|ProLATCH N_APAC_W Australia Performance Bulletin|
|CutPull_APAC_Indonesia Performance Bulletin|
|PullMaster_ESSA_N Sea Performance Bulletin|
|ProLATCH Subsea PA_Japan_APAC Performance Bulletin|
|PullMaster Hydraulic Pulling Factsheet|
|CutMaster X3_PipeCutter Factsheet|
|Well Abandonment Brochure|
- Rapid and precise casing-cutting technology using our TruEdge cutting structure
- Enhanced operational efficiency, reducing overall project timelines
- Substantial cost savings by eliminating the need for multiple interventions
- Compatibility with various casing sizes and materials
- Improved safety standards for well abandonment operations
- Unique annular flotel design providing a clear pressure indication of cut completion
- Designed to cut a range of casing size of 9 5/8” and 13 3/8”